Select To Get Started:
Union County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students and corporation to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$5.00 ea|
|Verification of Graduation||$5.00 ea|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|High School Transcript||No cost|
|Official High School Transcript||$15.00 ea|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00 ea|
There will be a $4.00 convenience fee associated with each order.
- We cannot provide replacement diplomas.
- We cannot provide GED information.
Union County Public Schools
PO Box 10
3006 Maynardville Highway
Maynardville, TN 37807
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM